At the bottom of the window there is a status bar with some informations.
From left to right :
- Short help text (e.g. selected menu entry) or file/directory informations for the file/directory at the mouse position.
- Number of subprocesses currently running (see the 'balloon help'). Starting with V 0.93 a new window with a list of
all currently running subprocesses will open when pressing the left mouse button on the frame.
- A button to turn on/off auto rescan.
- A button to turn on/off show hidden files.
- A button to open a calendar (and to display the current date).
- Display the current time.
- Display the current version (open the 'About' window).