The 'Files' page (files.tcl) is separated into several frames.
1. 'Applications' for quick start of applications.
2. 'Directory tree' to get an overview of the directory structure.
To start an application with a selection (one or more files) just hold the 'Shift' key when pressing an application icon.
3. 'Files' for files/directory operations (copy, move, etc.).
To jump to a specific directory displayed in the tree, doublepress the left mouse button on the directory name.
-> you will change to this directory in the active files frame.
For the nonactive files frame do the same action while holding the 'Shift' key.
4. 'Buttons' to do several operations.
5. Under Windows there is an additional volumes frame.
The applications/button/volumes and directory tree frames can each be switched on or off (see the 'Configure-Frames' menu).